terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

Respect with the worker Slaughterhalal

Locations of visitors to this page






Assalamu waleikum,

 Syndicate of muslim's slaughtermen is a blog that revolves around verse 2:201 of the Holy Quran:




“Our Lord! Give us the best in this world and the best in the next world, and protect us from the torment of the Fire!” (Quran 2:201)

Who is a Muslim Worker?




A Muslim Worker is someone who is working to better themselves and the people around them in both the worlds.



They can be:



A community worker helping out with a Muslim Youth Group or a Masjid Building Project.

A Muslim Professional trying to balance his work and Muslim life and help the Ummah.

A Muslim Mother working hard to raise good Muslim children so that they can be the bright stars for the next Islamic Generation

A Muslim Youth in high school or University who is working hard at staying away from fitna and gets involved with his/her MSA or youth group.

A Muslim who is excelling at their job and making more money and using it to help his family and his community.

We want to bring you articles that are resources to help you be better Muslim Workers. We also want to give you nice Muslim distractions that everyone needs after a long day at work or school.



Please drop us a line and tell us what you think of our website.

My name is Ammar Enayatollah and I live in Brazil
I have been involved in my local Muslim community for many years helping with youth groups, Mosque Building projects, conferences , etc. I’ve done different tasks and have communicated and worked with different groups.




I have also been working professionally for over 12 years, trying my best to balance my Islamic life with my work life.



I chose to write this blog as I did not see any other Muslim blog like this done before. A blog which is a blend of both worlds and is streamlined for easy consumption.



While balancing all of this, I try to maintain a peaceful personal life with my wife and child and try to improve my deen and character.



I ask Allah to give you, my reader, the best in this world and the best in the next world. Ameen.



http://muslimworker.com/


Exploration of the muslim’s worker slaughterman, no is HALAL




HALAL in a corrupt environment



HALAL BUSINESS. FAIR PAY AND BENEFITS TO WORKERS muslim's slaughtermen INCL. SALARY INCREASES. CONSIDERATION TO FAMILY SIZE [CHILDREN +. PARENTS + EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES ...

icib-riu.org/.../Arshad%20Iqbal%20Malik%20-%20challenges%20in%20Conducting%20Business%20Shariah%20Complia...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário